When do we save your data?
If you contact us by phone or website and we believe that the contact information is relevant, then we will keep it. We base this on legitimate interest. In addition to this, we naturally save information if you are or have been a customer with us within a reasonable time.
General GDPR info
From 25 May 2018, AB Roberts in Örebro, the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) eu 2016/679. The regulation replaces previous Swedish legislation: PuL 1998:204.
We want to provide our customers with the best possible service. At the same time, the requirements of gdpr and other laws must be followed. Below you will find information about what personal data AB Roberts in Örebro handles how we protect them and your rights under gdpr.
AB Roberts in Örebro handles personal data in different respects. From the listed points below, we see the support we have in gdpr (General Data Protection Regulation) for the handling:
- We handle personal data in order to be able to contact you as an existing customer.
- In order to contact you regarding our services, we use address information that we have received from contact forms on the website. We base this processing on legitimate interest.
The basics of personal data management are:
- We comply with the regulation and ensure that your rights are upheld. We can also show that we are complying with the regulation.
- Your data is protected by the privacy and rules of the employees who handle it.
- We do not contact persons under the age of 16 without parental consent.
- Personal data that we use is never passed on for purposes other than those we have determined and inform about.
- We do not store more information or longer than we need. All data is deleted according to routine as soon as it is not in use.
- All processing of personal data is documented and it shows, among other things, the purpose and scope.
- Only those employees who need your personal data to carry out their work have access to it.
- Should personal data still be disseminated, destroyed, or distorted with us, both those affected and the Data Protection Authority will be informed with a description of what has happened and what we have done to resolve the matter.
If you have personal data in our registers, you are entitled to the following:
- To receive clear information from us, e.g. when you give consent to the processing of personal data.
- To request extracts in order to see what data we process regarding you. The extract, which is free of charge, can be obtained orally, electronically or in paper form. We'll answer you within 30 days.
- If it turns out that our data about you is inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct it.
- You may also request that we cease certain processing of personal data, for example to send you mailings. This is not always possible because other interests can take precedence.
- Contact us if you have any questions. We hope to solve all your questions. If you need more information, you can contact the Data Protection Authority.